A bit about Airtime:
Our mission is to empower people to create thriving online communities around shared interests, experiences, and passions. A goal like that doesn’t happen without an amazing team. With over 100 wonderful people in three offices across the country, we’re working hard to create the most welcoming online live social space out there, not only in our product but also in our organization.
A bit about the role:
Airtime is looking for a Head of Performance and Growth Marketing to help lead all our performance marketing efforts. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding and demonstrated ability to optimize all aspects of performance, member acquisition, and consumer mobile growth metrics.
A bit about the work:
- Be responsible for the performance marketing campaigns through Snapchat, TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Apple Search Ads, Google, and Influencer Networks.
- Lead efforts to work with content creators and influencers to develop high-performing content that you’ll test on performance channels before pushing out to millions of members.
- Direct the in-depth analysis of performance marketing results and optimize the growth strategy accordingly.
- Direct and build social and meme acquisition campaigns.
- Work with our team on a plan to drive targeted members.
- Work with our analytics director to generate insights, appropriate dashboards and inform the marketing and leadership team of campaign results.
- Work with our product team to ensure we’re passing back all key metrics from our iOS/Android applications to Appsflyer (our MPP).
- Manage all reporting on data across all performance channels.
- Drive high scaled acquisition at the most effective cost per install.
- Develop strategy and partner with the creative team to execute on innovative ways to acquire new members and creators.
A bit about you:
- 8+ years of industry experience spanning all areas of marketing including branding, product, communications, growth, and channel.
- Expertise in brand consumer marketing who has demonstrated success with multiple social, mobile gaming and app products.
- Experience scaling member acquisition (preferably in the social/entertainment consumer mobile space targeting Gen Z).
- Experience with Appsflyer, Looker, App Annie, and other AB testing platforms.
- Successful track record of managing multi-million dollar performance marketing campaigns.
- Experience in working symbiotically with Product and Content teams on utilizing growth methods and insights to drive product features and future content.
- Comprehensive understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Strong data analysis skills and understanding of key metrics for growth and engagement (e.g. New Members, DAU/MAUs, Retention Curve).
- Strong understanding of Gen Z trends and user behaviors.