Get in on the ground floor of an exciting opportunity! Airtime is looking for an experienced, results-focused Senior Product Manager, Platforms. Check out this opportunity if you have experience as a product manager working with B2B/SaaS/PaaS products. In this role you will interact with product and engineering teams, assist in strategy implementation for Airtime’s SDK developer platform. We are anxious to chat if you have experience with open source products, have a record of building product roadmaps and translating customer needs into product strategy. This role will interface with technical teams, building product features and identifies SDK functionality.
About this role:
- Product Platform Building
- Builds product features that drive engagement/platform growth for customers.
- Hands on defining scope for product offerings
- Writes specs.
- Talk to customers and translate requirements into product features.
- Analytics and Reports -
- Prepares activity and forecast reports to inform KPIs and results.
- Communicates partner needs to technical teams.
A bit about you:
- Experience - 5+ years as a Product Manager
- Process implementer - Prioritize customer use cases and requirements to expand our products to new markets
- Collaborative - Work closely with our engineering teams to provide best in class user experience
- Success - Proven track record of success with platform product development
- Communication - Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Tech Savvy -Product/Computer Science background a plus
- Experience working at a SaaS or PaaS enterprise company/Collaboration products
- Technical background as a former developer is a plus
- API- based product experience or products targeting developers – understands developer needs and pain points.
A little bit about our Platform:
Our mission is to power companies building the next generation of online social experiences. We believe in an original promise of the Internet: the potential of connecting people with real-time digital experiences. We see tremendous opportunity in weaving online real-time social functionality into existing products and services. We supply brands with the tools to drive engagement on their own platforms, creating new monetization opportunities. It is time to recapture these customer relationships from the interim solution of driving engagement to third-party social sites.
We have a cloud-based engine of real-time audio and video tools, combined with plug-and-play social functionality. Our product offering is a suite of SDKs that can be combined into existing sites and apps. In addition, we have a deep expertise in online social that can be harnessed to deliver custom and effective integrations. Over our ten-year history in the space, we have built powerful, battle-tested infrastructure capable of handling carrier-grade scale.
We're well-funded, running at full sprint, and always looking for extraordinary people who want to help us build the future of Together!
A bit about our Platform:
Airtime is building real-time platforms that will supply brands with the needed tools to drive engagement on their platforms. Airtime's platform combines world-class technology built on an engine of real-time audio and video tools, combined with plug and play social functionality. At Airtime Media, we're well-funded, running at full sprint, and always looking for extraordinary people who want to help us build the future of Together! Airtime Media was founded by Sean Parker and backed by blue chip venture capital firms including Andreessen Horowitz, Founders Fund, Google Ventures and Kleiner Perkins.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
Airtime Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We recognize our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people’s lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone’s responsibility.
#LI-Remote Sunnyvale, CA, United States