Airtime is looking for an innovative Community, Senior Manager - Gaming/eSports Partnerships to ignite enthusiasm, develop marketing initiatives, cultivate authentic communities, and bring Airtime’s brand messaging to life to promote a stronger presence in the gaming vertical related to: user acquisition, engagement and retention in our digital ecosystem. An experienced marketer that is well-versed in market trends to ensure data analysis, competitive insights to expand on our integration with the Twitch and YouTube gaming community. Location preference is LA or NY!
Leverage innovative ways to build buzz for the Airtime platform -- a live social space where people build communities around shared interests through video, audio, and chat. Expand market reach globally. With a focus on gaming/ eSports partnerships and integrations with Twitch and YouTube to expand and enhance branding, leveraging events through effective marketing, scaling presence to expand audience reach and building relationships with video game and eSports-related communities.
A bit about the role:
- Develop and drive our gaming and eSports partner strategy to support the growth and success of communities on Airtime
- Support new partners with Airtime community and product support
- Generate leads, increase brand visibility through a variety of marketing programs
- Become the primary point of contact and maintain relationships with key gaming partners
- Create programmatic content and a variety of live experiences supporting esports/gaming
- Work collaboratively with other verticals growing brand
- Create, manage day-to-day activities and execute on social marketing strategies for current integrations and expand partnerships
- Work collaboratively with internal teams and external user communities to build and engage with gaming audiences resulting in community growth
- Become an internal and external advocate for our gaming communities by working with the online gaming / esports community to build awareness of and improve Airtime’s platform, technology and potential
A bit about you:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Self-directed and experience thriving in uncertainty -- no big egos
- Industry-related experience -
- Designing and scaling live and digital gaming/eSports experiences
- Increases brand visibility through a variety of marketing programs and events
- Develops and articulates their strategy, tactics, rationale in a clear way.
- Leadership: Leads teams/initiatives
- Established relationships in the video game and eSports industry with brands and content creators
- Collaborates closely with analytics, audience development, and social media
- Effective communicator/clear plans
- Knowledge of online gaming communities and livestream platforms
A bit about Airtime:
Founded by Sean Parker, our mission is to empower people to create thriving online communities around shared interests, experiences, and passions. A goal like that doesn’t happen without an amazing team. With over 100 wonderful people in three offices across the country, we’re working hard to create the most welcoming online live social space out there, not only in our product but also in our organization.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people’s lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone’s responsibility.