We are a diverse team of engineers that work on everything from scaling media servers around the world to building highly performant and complex UI on our Web platform. We are pushing the limits on real time interactivity. We are looking for engineers who like to work with exceptional people on challenging problems.
As a Senior Front End Developer at Airtime you will be responsible for building our Vue.js-based web app alongside a team of talented and passionate engineers. Check it out here:https://web.airtime.com.
A bit about the role:
- Work with product managers, designers, and other engineers to produce an amazing, engaging and fun Airtime experience
- Prototype concepts to demonstrate and test approaches
- Produce high quality code, learning new technologies and pushing the state of the art on the web
- Able to effectively debug and profile code using Chrome Developer Tools
- Enjoys being at the intersection of engineering and design
- Comfortable with, and better yet excited by, product exploration.
- Works well with a team (no big egos)
- Teams that encourage and foster debate in a healthy way probably deliver the best work product
- Release and repository management
A bit about you:
- 5+ years professional software engineering experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field (or foreign equivalent)
- VueJs / Vuex
- React / Redux
A bit about Airtime:
Founded by Sean Parker, our mission is to empower people to create thriving online communities around shared interests, experiences, and passions. A goal like that doesn’t happen without an amazing team. With over 100 wonderful people in three offices across the country, we’re working hard to create the most welcoming online live social space out there, not only in our product but also in our organization.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people’s lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone’s responsibility.