As a member of our amazing People Team, the HRBP will work to develop, foster and promote a variety of employee engagement and educational initiatives. A few of the programs that this role will be responsible for include: training and development, compensation and job leveling with competitive analysis, as well as roll out a comprehensive D&I initiative.
A bit about the role:
- Develops, drives and delivers a number of programs, fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion that support the business and enable all employees to thrive.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to review and provide guidance on materials and communication with internal stakeholders and external partners.
- Maintain awareness of global issues and trends in diversity, equity and inclusion and use emerging information to educate the workforce.
- Conducts mandatory training, to include anti-harassment and unconscious bias, for all employees (new hires and all employees on an annual basis).
- Develops training materials and conducts management training for new supervisors and managers to include best leadership practices in: talent acquisition, performance management, communication skills, building collaboration and trust in teams, and promoting individual staff growth.
- Partners with the talent acquisition team to provide ongoing interview training and resources in order to help recruit and retain a diverse workforce.
- Facilitates focus groups, pulse surveys, and other data collection methods to assess impact of different programming on goals and objectives. Measures outcomes and reports back to senior leadership on trends.
- You will own processes and implement programs- reporting to our VP of People and Finance.
A bit about you:
- 5+ years of HRBP experience
- Startup or high growth, fast paced company experience a must
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business, or a combination of education and experience
- Results-driven, highly capable of influencing across all levels in the organization with strong HR and People acumen, achieving positive impact and influence
- Navigates complexity and thrives in a fast paced and changing environment using strong judgment and decision-making skills
- Comfortable communicating and partnering effectively across organizational departments through multiple mechanisms
- Owns outcomes and drives high-quality results
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people’s lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone’s responsibility.