Airtime is on a mission to empower people to create thriving online communities around shared interests, experiences, and passions. Founded by Sean Parker, we're well-funded, running at full sprint, and looking for extraordinary people who want to help us build a new way to use the Internet—together.
We are looking for a seasoned Product Manager, Internal Tools to empower our Community Development, Success, and Trust & Safety organizations with tools that will help scale their operations. Reporting directly to our Director of Creator & Community Products, you will assess needs and opportunities, set product vision, decide on build vs. buy solutions, and deploy cutting edge CRM tools to help external facing teams effectively welcome, nurture, and support our growing portfolio of creators, hosts, and community members. If you’re looking for a PM opportunity where you will directly influence and drive a new product area, this role just might be for you!
A bit about the role
- Oversee the product development lifecycle from inception to launch, with an ability to prioritize the most important features to maximize impact
- Work cross-functionally with internal users, engineering and design to identify pain points, synthesize high-impact opportunities, and drive product strategy
- Push for high reliability and responsiveness from a systems and user satisfaction perspective
- Manage the roadmap, get feedback, and develop ideas for new improvements and challenges
- Identify and track success metrics for features to monitor performance and guide iterative improvements
- Collaborate and coordinate with other Product Managers to ensure our internal products support capabilities for all externally facing teams
- Work on product deliverables from conception through launch, leveraging processes, tools, and communications mechanisms (Jira, Slack, Mixpanel, etc.)
- Solid understanding of mobile and web technologies, service operations at scale, and ability to go deep in technical areas
A bit about you:
- 3+ years product management experience (CRM/social/services)
- Direct experience with build/buy CRM solutions
- Bachelor's degree in a business discipline or related field
- Strong data analysis skills and demonstrated success mapping product strategy
- Strong product management, leadership, and cross-functional collaboration skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication/presentation skills through all levels of the organization, technical and non-technical
- An eye for detail, polish, quality and passionate about User Love, Efficiency, and Design
A bit about Airtime:
Founded by Sean Parker, our mission is to empower people to create thriving online communities around shared interests, experiences, and passions. A goal like that doesn’t happen without an amazing team. With over 100 wonderful people in three offices across the country, we’re working hard to create the most welcoming online live social space out there, not only in our product but also in our organization.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people’s lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone’s responsibility.