Airtime is looking for a trailblazing Head of Community Success that will provide our creators and hosts with programs, resources, and insights to grow their community on Airtime’s live social platform. In this strategically important role, you will lead our efforts to forge strategic partnerships, provide success metrics post creator onboarding, and nurture a new breed of community builders! If you have a demonstrated record of developing strategic frameworks, lead pipelines, educational and incentive programs as well as measurement systems around creator success, we’d love to hear from you!
A bit about the role:
- Creates a cadre of programs to promote creator success
- Provides the infrastructure to enable hosts to focus on live-program creativity
- Develops key documentation to include: creator metrics, KPIs, and Creator Playbook
- Educates creators on platform features and functionality to grow hosts graphs -- facilitating community growth and success
- Embrace creator/host feedback and provides a voice of the creator
- Builds and leads a team that enables success after onboarding
- Builds a compensation structure and incentive structure to reward successful creators
A bit about you:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field
- Demonstrated leadership - leading teams/process digital media
- Leadership of community teams
- Success in building Creator Success programs and materials.
- Self-directed and experience thriving in uncertainty
- High EQ and diplomacy capabilities
- A true desire to celebrate team success, even at the expense of personal fanfare (read: big egos not welcome)
A bit about Airtime:
Founded by Sean Parker, our mission is to empower people to create thriving online communities around shared interests, experiences, and passions. A goal like that doesn’t happen without an amazing team. With over 100 wonderful people in three offices across the country, we’re working hard to create the most welcoming online live social space out there, not only in our product but also in our organization.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people’s lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone’s responsibility.