Airtime is looking for a Brand Designer/Motion Animator to help our marketing team raise the bar of design thinking and execution across all our brand touch points. This position will report directly to the Marketing Art Director and will collaborate with the Marketing and Product Design teams. From campaign creative and brand guidelines to content creation and internal communications.
A bit about the role:
- As brand guardian you will design and produce compelling on-brand campaign assets that tell the Airtime story across social, digital, video and print
- Design and build high-level motion graphics, marketing ads, presentations, and interactive content
- Design versioning videos for digital platforms
- Collaborate with our performance marketing team to create innovative customer acquisition creative to drive Airtime app installs with our core value prop
- Collaborate with Airtime creators and communities to promote upcoming and live rooms with content-specific artwork, animation and illustration
- Develop and produce evergreen brand assets to evolve and build our brand system
- Work with the team to develop workflows that accelerate the ideation process, and promote a positive, inclusive environment
- Contribute to all stages of the design process from ideation to delivery while managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Design sketches and style frames for video and web
A bit about you:
- Bachelor's Degree (BA or BFA)
- 5+ of years’ successful experiencing working independently while managing multiple projects simultaneously
- A portfolio that demonstrates a proficiency in communication design and dedication to delight -- with details on your role and contribution as well as a video demo reel
- Basic understanding of mobile app design
- Demonstrated success with promo toolkits and animated graphic packages
- Must have a good understanding of the video post-production process, including compositing, color-correction, and motion-tracking.
- Expertise in working with Adobe Creative Suite -- Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- Strong typographic skills
- Experience executing design projects from concept through delivery (to include various degrees of complexity for both ongoing projects and those arising due to shifting priorities)
- Demonstrated success working quickly and effectively under tight deadlines without sacrificing design quality
- An open, curious and collaborative mindset with an enthusiasm for storytelling and craft
- Exceptional understanding of the creative process and design principles
- The enthusiasm and conviction to present and protect brilliant ideas
- Distill complex information into meaningful concepts and strive to make sure nothing good gets left behind - whether they are your proposals or you are nurturing the ideas of others
- Must be open to feedback and broad collaborations across teams
- Good vibes. Airtime is a supportive, ego-free zone
- Candidates with a broadcast background strongly preferred
A bit about Airtime:
Founded by Sean Parker, Airtime’s mission is to empower people to create thriving online communities around shared interests, experiences, and passions. A goal like that doesn’t happen without an amazing team. With over 100 wonderful people in three offices across the country, we’re working hard to create the most welcoming online live social space out there, not only in our product but also in our organization.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and our employees are people with different strengths, experiences and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people’s lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion and many other parts of one’s identity. All of our employee’s points of view are key to our success, and inclusion is everyone’s responsibility.