A bit about the role:
The Data Analyst will conduct analysis, provide key actionable insights and recommendations that will shape the strategy and growth of Airtime. Their main objective is to be a key thought partner to the business, including delivering insights pertaining to Airtime’s creator and community growth, vertical strategy recommendations and research that will drive Airtime’s unique approach to its creator network. In order to do this, the analyst will leverage Excel, Looker and various BI tools to analyze data within the Airtime application and across third-party social media platforms.
A bit about the work:
- Build key working relationships with the Creator, Community and Marketing Teams to ensure alignment and support on all projects.
- Extract data from Airtime’s database via Looker to provide insights focused on creator recommendations and optimal organic creator acquisition.
- Conduct research that allows Airtime to strategically decide what new creator verticals to invest resources in.
- Utilize vertical segmentation to analyze Airtime’s online community attributes and provide recommendations on how creators can optimize their efforts towards those communities.
- Provide creator cohort analysis to identify optimal in-app behaviors among different segments of the creator network.
- Conduct proactive ad hoc analysis that ensures all teams are properly equipped to make decisions on a variety of business problems as they arise.
- Assist in forecasting multi-scenario outcomes and setting yearly KPI expectations for creator acquisition and creator performance.
- Become the subject matter expert on Airtime creator behaviors, creator optimization tactics and organic creator identification.
- Develop the playbook for how creators can be successful within their respective verticals
- Be an active thought leader on ways to incorporate creator data that enhances the company's ability to succeed.
- Present and communicate effectively the above analyses to leadership and business teams.
A bit about you:
- At least 3 years of experience working in data and analytics
- Prior experience in digital media required
- Prior experience in businesses working with influencers or creators required
- Deep understanding of social / video platform content strategies.
- The capability to learn new concepts quickly and solve problems independently
- High critical thinking capacity that can connect the dots between various sets of data to derive meaning
- The ability to translate complex data problems into simple and actionable sets of recommendations for non-technical stakeholders
- Understanding of statistical methods: Basic measurements; mean, median, mode etc., Regressions: linear, logarithmic etc. and more
- Proficiency in the following analytical tool sets: Excel, Looker, YouTube Analytics, Facebook Business Manager, Instagram Insights, Twitter Ad Insights, Twitch Insights and Google Analytics
A bit about Airtime:
Founded by Sean Parker, our mission is to empower people to create thriving online communities around shared interests, experiences, and passions. A goal like that doesn’t happen without an amazing team. With over 100 wonderful people in three offices across the country, we’re working hard to create the most welcoming online live social space out there, not only in our product but also in our organization.