A bit about the role:
Airtime is looking for an innovative Head of Community Development to acquire creators and promote the value proposition of Airtime live social space where people build communities around shared interests through video, audio, and chat. Continuously communicates the value proposition for creators to host discussion forums and community-building events from our platform. Cultivates and nurtures professional relationships with creators. Builds and leads a team focused on interfacing with creators to onboard them to the platform. Works cross-functionally with internal teams and brings a strong awareness of social-community building dynamics including understanding creator platforms, emerging content formats and the social space.
- Plan and execute an Airtime's community development/acquisition strategy
- Build rapport to manage new creator pipeline and deal flow
- Initiate direct outreach to creators and sell them on the Airtime platform value proposition
- Work with cross functional partners facilitating promotional opportunities for creators
- Provide value-added recommendations to enhance Community Development roadmap
- Build and lead a team of people interfacing with the supply side of a marketplace
- Onboards creators
A bit about you:
- 8+ years of industry-related experience working at a label, management, agency or in digital marketing at a DSP with 5 years of management experience
- Deep knowledge of growth objectives with a demonstrated history of Creator relations and development to articulate Airtime’s value proposition
- Builds Community development initiatives and drives the expansion of our strategy.
- Entrepreneurial, hard-working, critical thinker, who is motivated by community building
- Self-directed and experience thriving in uncertainty
- A bias towards using data over gut instinct, and a high level of fluency in the key metrics that underpin platform success in this industry
- A true desire to celebrate team success, even at the expense of personal fanfare (read: big egos not welcome)
A bit about Airtime:
Founded by Sean Parker, our mission is to empower people to create thriving online communities around shared interests, experiences, and passions. A goal like that doesn’t happen without an amazing team. With over 100 wonderful people in three offices across the country, we’re working hard to create the most welcoming online live social space out there, not only in our product but also in our organization.