A bit about the role:
The Airtime Marketing team is seeking a Social Media and Community Manager who will be responsible for 1) developing and implementing Airtime’s social strategy 2) overseeing in-app programming 3) managing all owned and operated channels and 4) managing third party relationships with influencers and partners.
Reporting to the Head of Growth, this role will oversee the social and programming strategy for Airtime.The Social Media and Community Manager will manage Airtime’s presence on all owned channels (website, app store, etc.) and social media channels. You will work cross-functionally with the Airtime marketing and product teams to develop a cohesive social strategy that engages, educates, and delights our followers, visitors and new target users. Specifically, you will determine a structure for featured programming, test creative and content, develop influencer strategy, and manage community relationships via social channels.
A bit about the work:
- Implement an overall social media strategy for each social channel to drive engagement and increase brand awareness
- Follow brand guidelines to build and amplify a consistent visual identity and voice across channels.
- Ideate and execute timely, innovative, daily content to engage followers and increase brand equity.
- Reach high engagement levels on major social media platforms such as TikTok, Snapchat, and Instagram.
- Develop and maintain a weekly posting schedule across multiple platforms
- Develop channel appropriate content to support editorial calendar and integrated brand campaigns.
- Collaborate closely with the Design Team to produce social content and uphold brand guidelines
- Collaborate with Community Support to plan and execute a support strategy via social channels
- Develop a comprehensive content calendar
- Research, secure, and manage relationships with influencers + media personalities to help drive active Airtime users
- Monitor analytics of influencer outreach to enhance social and programming strategy
- Consistently report actionable insights and KPIs
A bit about you:
- 3+ years managing social in house or at an agency, ideally in the media, entertainment, or social space.
- Proven ability to engage, connect and build an audience across multiple channels.
- You have experience implementing strategies across TikTok, Instagram and Snapchat.
- You have experience building and growing relationships with influencers and content creators.
- You have the ability to interpret analytics, communicate results and formulate a strategy.
- You are passionate about social media and content creation and have a positive, upbeat attitude.
- Experience with YouTube is also preferred.
A bit about Airtime:
Founded by Sean Parker, our mission is to empower people to create thriving online communities around shared interests, experiences, and passions. A goal like that doesn’t happen without an amazing team. With over 100 wonderful people in three offices across the country, we’re working hard to create the most welcoming online live social space out there, not only in our product but also in our organization.