A bit about the role:
Airtime is looking for a Senior Growth Marketing Manager to drive user growth and acquisition through the company’s hyper-growth phase. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding and demonstrated ability to optimize all aspects of performance, member acquisition, and consumer mobile growth metrics. The individual will also work collaboratively with members across product, strategy, and content to continue to build out flourishing communities for the platform.
- Drive high-scaled user acquisition at the most optimal level through performance marketing on digital platforms such as Snapchat, TikTok, Instagram, Facebook, Apple Search Ads, Google, and Influencer Networks.
- Responsible for developing the growth strategy and KPIs around user retention.
- Work collaboratively with content creators and influencers to develop high-performing content that you’ll test on performance channels before pushing out to millions of viewers.
- Direct the in-depth analysis of performance marketing results and optimize the growth strategy accordingly.
- Work with the analytics team to generate insights, appropriate dashboards and inform the marketing team of campaign results.
A bit about you:
- 5+ years of related experience in a performance marketing role.
- Experience scaling member acquisition (preferably in the social/entertainment consumer mobile space targeting Gen Z).
- Experience with Appsflyer, Looker, App Annie, and other AB testing platforms.
- Successful track record of managing performance marketing at different companies.
- Experience in working symbiotically with Product and Content teams on utilizing growth methods and insights to drive product features and future content.
- Comprehensive understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Strong data analysis skills and understanding of key metrics for growth and engagement (e.g. New Members, MAUs, Retention Curve, DAU/MAU).
- Strong understanding of Gen Z trends and user behaviors.
A bit about Airtime:
Founded by Sean Parker, Airtime’s mission is to empower people to create thriving online communities around shared interests, experiences, and passions. A goal like that doesn’t happen without an amazing team. With over 100 wonderful people in three offices across the country, we’re working hard to create the most welcoming online live social space out there, not only in our product but also in our organization.
NOTE: Preferred location is our LA office -- we will consider applicants for our Palo Alto, San Francisco or New York offices.