A bit about the role:
The Senior Manager of Trust & Safety will manage the day-to-day success of our ever-growing team of moderators. This individual will provide excellent one-on-one guidance for our moderators, create KPIs to measure success, perform safety analysis, and partner on policy development. The Senior Manager of Trust & Safety will also serve as the liaison between T&S and content production to help ensure the success of our growing content production efforts.
A bit about the work:
- Responsible for moderator success, such as working with our team to perform regular moderator audits
- Day-to-day management of the content moderation team and relationship with our vendors
- Manage the intersection of produced content and moderation, including partnering with the content production team to ensure proper moderation for high touch hosts/daily shows
- Help to maintain and develop safety policies both internally and externally
- Develop, analyze, and report on safety data and metrics
- Work with our internal technical stakeholders to continuously improve Trust & Safety produce features and systems
A bit about you:
- At least 3 years of experience
- Prior experience in content moderation
- At least a year managing a team required (content moderator management experience preferred)
- Excellent EQ
A bit about Airtime:
Founded by Sean Parker, our mission is to empower people to create thriving online communities around shared interests, experiences, and passions. A goal like that doesn’t happen without an amazing team. With over 100 wonderful people in three offices across the country, we’re working hard to create the most welcoming online live social space out there, not only in our product but also in our organization.