A bit about the role:
We’re looking for an eager Content Intern excited about assisting the content team build new content from the ground up. This is an exceptional opportunity to get exposure to content management and production with a meaningful amount of autonomy and empowerment to be super curious about culture, music, communities, and more. This role will require a highly organized individual who is passionate and creative.
This is a fast-paced role and the right candidate should be very comfortable interacting with multiple individuals across different orgs. This is a new role, and the opportunity to impact the business is limitless.
A bit about the work:
- Support content team in sourcing talent, coordinating outreach, and onboarding talent to the platform
- Publish videos, events and other content types to internal CMS
- Manage various Google calendars of Airtime events
- Contribute to content strategy brainstorms
- Stay up to date on social media trends and popular talent
A bit about you:
- Strong knowledge of Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, and emerging platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively
- Experience or interest in digital media preferred
- Positive attitude: we are a very high energy team, and we seek the same! We are a team-first, highly supportive environment.
A bit about Airtime:
Founded by Sean Parker, our mission is to empower people to create thriving online communities around shared interests, experiences, and passions. A goal like that doesn’t happen without an amazing team. With over 100 wonderful people in three offices across the country, we’re working hard to create the most welcoming online live social space out there, not only in our product but also in our organization.